In this episode, Tyson talks about the 9 online marketing definitions you should know.
What was discussed?
• The quote for the day is: “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” -Vince Lombardi.
• 9 online marketing definitions you should know:
o Search Engine Marketing
o Inbound marketing
o Content Marketing
o Social Media Marketing
o Email Marketing
o Brand Marketing
o Search Engine Optimizations
o Local SEO
o Link Building
• SEM is a catch all for your marketing efforts online.
• Inbound marketing is more low key: content and blog posts.
• Content should be interesting and not come off as promotional.
• SMM is marketed by sharing interesting updates on Linked In, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Provide value.
• Email marketing is an easy-to-miss way to maintain established relationships.
• Brand Marketing means getting your name out in the world: logos, slogans, core values.
• SEO means making your website more relevant to the search engines: content creation and promotion.
• Local SEO focuses on getting your practice to show up in local listings and locations.
• Link building is sending your links to other websites so you can attract more potential clients.
Have you considered hiring a company to help you market your practice? If so, be sure to check out this free report I put together called: The Consumer Awareness Guide to Choosing an Online Marketing Agency. Learn the exact questions you need to ask to ensure you don’t get ripped off. You can pick it up at: http://titanwebagency.com/report
Check out the show notes at:
Connect With Us:
·Follow us on Twitter: @titanwebagency
·And on Facebook: Titan Web Agency Facebook Page
·Join our Facebook Group
·Subscribe in iTunes