In this episode, Tyson talks about the importance of marketing your practice online and what can hap-pen if you don’t do it.
What was discussed?
• The quote for the day is: "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein
• "I'll get my website up and it should be enough" it might have been enough 10 years ago, but not now.
• It's much harder to get to the top of the search engines and attract the patients that you want. That’s why you need to consider marketing your practice online.
1. There is the fear of losing new patients. If you don't market your practice online it's going to be harder to find you and your services.
2. Current patients may start to look to competitors. Patients want to connect with you on social media, building more trust. If you're not, they might look for someone else.
3. If you're not marketing online you won't know what works and what doesn't for your website. You won't know how the different pages are performing.
4. You might be behind the competition. It's important that you follow the trends.
5. You won't be able to manage your reputation. More and more people turn to re-views and trust online reviews. People trust what others say online nearly as much as they trust a review by a friend.
6. You're not going to be able to reach into new markets. If you're not online, how will you expand your reach?
7. It’s time to use the Internet and content marketing to prove your expertise.
Have you considered hiring a company to help you market your practice? If so, be sure to check out this free report I put together called: The Consumer Awareness Guide to Choosing an Online Marketing Agency. Learn the exact questions you need to ask to ensure you don’t get ripped off. You can pick it up at: http://titanwebagency.com/report
Check out the show notes at:
Connect With Us:
·Follow us on Twitter: @titanwebagency
·And on Facebook: Titan Web Agency Facebook Page
·Join our Facebook Group
·Subscribe in iTunes