In this Episode, Tyson talks about the different SEO problems that dentists and other healthcare professionals encounter.
What was discussed?
·The quote for the day is: "In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”
Typical SEO problems:
o You violate Google Guidelines.
o You don’t create good content.
o You don’t promote the content.
o Your website structure stinks.
o Your website is not mobile optimized.
· Don’t violate Google guidelines to temporarily boost your search rankings.
· Use keywords appropriately. Don’t keyword stuff.
· Create content with blog posts, videos, podcasts, etc.
· Don’t forget to promote your content through social media, guest blogging, etc.
· Create a site map to help search engines understand your site better.
· Make sure your website is mobile friendly.
Click here to get your guide to getting started blogging
Click here to test to see if your website is mobile friendly
Have you considered hiring a company to help you market your practice? If so, be sure to check out this free report I put together called: The Consumer Awareness Guide to Choosing an Online Marketing Agency. Learn the exact questions you need to ask to ensure you don’t get ripped off. You can pick it up at: http://titanwebagency.com/report
Check out the show notes at:
Connect With Us:
·Follow us on Twitter: @titanwebagency
·And on Facebook: Titan Web Agency Facebook Page
·Join our Facebook Group
·Subscribe in iTunes