August 7, 2015
It is crucial to understand where your website traffic is coming from. In this episode, Tyson talks about the 4 kinds of traffic and why it is important to use Website Analytics.
What was discussed?
* Quote for the day is: "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." -Og Mandino
* Website Analytics put simply is: tracking the behavior of your visitors to figure out how they ended up on your site.
4 kinds of traffic:
o Direct traffic
* Direct traffic is the most common and comes from individual people directly accessing your website.
o Paid Traffic
* Paid traffic comes from ads you are running on websites, social media, etc. This can also be considered referral traffic.
o Referral Traffic
* Referral traffic comes from sites on which you are referenced.
o Referral traffic can be increased by guest blogging, but be consistent with your citations. See “The Blogging Doctors” below.
o Organic Traffic
* Organic traffic comes from search engines.
* Google Webmasters, or manually running a report and adding a filter, can reveal how a user found your site.
o Stay Credible
* Submitting your articles to databases can cause them to be labeled as spam.
Have you considered hiring a company to help you market your practice? If so, be sure to check out this free report I put together called: The Consumer Awareness Guide to Choosing an Online Marketing Agency. Learn the exact questions you need to ask to ensure you don’t get ripped off. You can pick it up at: http://titanwebagency.com/report
Check out the show notes at:
Connect With Us:
·Follow us on Twitter: @titanwebagency
·And on Facebook: Titan Web Agency Facebook Page
·Join our Facebook Group
·Subscribe in iTunes