Today’s episode of The 10 Minute Healthcare Marketing Podcast is all about Google My Business. Google My Business, previously Google Places and Google + Local is perhaps one of the best ways that a doctor can get noticed online and get more patients. It is the first thing I typically will work on with my clients because it can give such great results.
What was discussed?
- Motivational quote for the day is “Life is good.”
- Previously called Google My Places, also known as 7 pack or Google results.
- Learn how to list your business at Google Places.
- Use a domain email address to register at Google My Business.
- Fill out the information accurately.
- Your Website URL should be the same as the address in the search browser (example: www.mywebsite.com or mywebsite.com)
- Promote your page, create quality content, and link to other people or other social media platforms to increase visibility.
Check out our show notes at:
Connect With Us:
·Follow us on Twitter: @titanwebagency
·And on Facebook: Titan Web Agency Facebook Page
·Join our Facebook Group
·Subscribe in iTunes